Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses Nasha cry more intense

So ... anyway,cheap oakley sunglasses, she is cold Mo life the same wife!
Thought of this, my solemn looked seriously at Nasha, solemn: is already a mature man, so ...... Today, I can finally responsible to give you an explanation! Listened to me, Nasha shoved pay close attention to my clothes, and fear: ! Pity stroking and Nasha black hair, I know ... she was worried, worried that we do not even now relations are unable to continue to sustain, in that case, she simply did not know how to survive!
Love and sympathy by the past, I gently kissed gently on the mouth of the Nasha a contact of the soft tender lips lips just Nasha Nasha a sudden electric shock-like jumped up, quit far gently clutching red and a lush mouth, a pair of talking eyes, incredible look at me!
Trembling, the Nasha horror and said: Looked Nasha astonishment, I slowly stood up, bold and said: ,fake oakleys! are cold Mo's wife! your future oakleys the Shenmu
Listened to me, Nasha fear clutching the collar, a step by step toward the back to go until back towards a wall can not be passed on, it stopped down close to the wall, Nasha panic, shaking his head. panic and said: Deplores the fact that before went to Nasha, slowly squat down, knelt in front of at Nasha, gently stretched out his hands to cherish keeping guard at the Nasha shoulders, affectionate: to dare Qing tactic! I cold Mo on Nasha you issue the oath! Nasha fierce stopped trembling, his eyes blink at me, as if out silly like, stay there quite a while to ...... Nasha shoved to get rid of my big hands, threw himself to the pregnant , silent cry, only one will be kung fu, my chest of clothes, it is totally wet.
Hey ...... women! It really is the water to do it? Otherwise, how can as many tears, do you not know? You will melt away the man the moment the cold heart.
Gently hug Nasha, softly patting her back, I affectionately said: your smile, will you give the best gift of small Mo! Efforts nodded his head in my arms, Nasha cry more intense, tarried for a whole eight years, she to her long-awaited news, then this moment, even immediate death, she also happy eyes closed, world! become perfect at this moment ... up, and then do not lack any thing!
To Nasha tightly in her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment