Monday, July 2, 2012

nike air max nike air max catch it

Explain to you what can be said that do not export, it is a book written really well, inside a little bad things damn of pirates,nike air max nike air max, Pirates of the Pirates, why should we draw it on the cover kinds of things.
That night, I almost did not sleep ah, a head full of your face, while giggling, while talking about your name, over and over again, also, the quilt also nest into a ball fantasy to hold you, I, I is not too ......
I originally thought I am making up for things you just joking, I did not expect the next day but you really come, my heart is really a great pleasure for the body up and down every lay a finger on the joyful dancing, singing, really. that time is Zhang Wuji is willing to teach me Joyoung magic I will not go.
Later, you will at that time every day to give me extra lessons that time, the moment I am most looking forward to every day, from early in the morning I begged gods, hurry up to noon, at noon when they want to hurry into the afternoon, the afternoon when they want to hurry up the class that day onwards, I began to study hard not to read novels. every time with you,cheap north face, I will be very happy, then more slowly up, you seem very happy, always and I laughed the laugh ah's often blush. However, I never dared to think you are like me, until the day after graduation from the population of your roommate know, but, but I have what is good, how can you like people like me, it is impossible, impossible.
Time you give me extra lessons when I suddenly found a strange eyes have been watching here, I do not consciously follow the eyes look toward where the man pretended nothing had happened the turn your back, continue turning the book.
He is one of only a few friends in my high school, usually rarely speak, to learn good, looked to discuss the girls like, cool, I saw him the wrong look, suddenly mind startled, I think some What seems as if anybody actually his sophomore when chasing you, but ...
That night I was looking for him to drink beer, and we rode in a dark alley yelling, spirit shook with the vent and disperse the fog of youth, we have been ran to the park in the rubble heap breathing drinking beer, and I accompanied him to drink, he drank a lot a lot, just buy at the store so many bottles I thought he wanted to keep to take home.
He was drunk, and almost cried and said a lot of things, ah, small Tong, he actually likes you so deep, for several months, or stop missing you, I am just quietly listening. and his mood was not it? However, it is different, at least he dared to chase you, and he is a very good boy, and I, I think a lot of their own poor, since the test does not test well, the father own disappointment, I began to indulge themselves, how cowardly ah, I am not good enough for you, although the ear heard him say those words moments, is jealous of you? However, they are qualified to go to jealousy, say, He is my friend, it is difficult to have friends.
He found a girlfriend, but I know he is not happy, I told him that night, you feel, he slumped over a very long time did not say a word, then finally spoke up, catch it, you must The ... successful.
The whereabouts of his performance badly, and learned to smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment