Saturday, June 9, 2012

nba jersey display case to pay three charges

Like, ah, going to live? Ha ha ha ? Great house of the problem can be resolved, my heart's a stone can be considered to fall.
It took a while before they ran down the blink of the eye Road: is very satisfied.
But I also am pleased, although she has been suppressed for the feelings of the dream, but it can often see her, always happy, Moreover, to say the least, every day saw a beautiful natural ease of mind.
I did not expect today's Next month it fast, there are more than one week, Promises a good harvest, so happy today, I took the idea of ​​the heart to tell Jessen: Foreign trade companies, to do foreign trade, and now this very profitable, Jessen thought for a moment and listen to you,north face for men, follow you to do business certainly be wrong, so to say, we want the boss! A few days later, I went to the landlord to sign an agreement and in accordance with the agreement, pre-paid four months' rent, Shanghai rental so, to pay three charges, the landlord has previously water, electricity, coal costs full settlement relevant figures and told me I looked, or clean the house, almost everything electrical, as long as buy a computer on the line, is the era of no computers can not work, took the landlord to the key, even if I formally admitted.
With cleaning and Jessen, again, the computer go to Xujiahui Square with the computer to go back to the fat they greeted them pretty little reaction. Midway through the school rules can not check - out, so I had to first empty beds, etc. next semester to apply for the check - out.
I took Michelle to visit the new home, Nine o'clock,nba jersey display case, when, to send Michelle out

No comments:

Post a Comment